Accelerating Church Planting Globally
- Desarrollo de iglesia misionera
- Ministry Type:
- Church DevelopmentPioneer Church Planting
ECMI has for the past 40 years been a pioneer in developing the concepts of best-practice for European church planting. The Mission’s long-term commitment to grass-roots church planting together with its non-denominational character is giving it a unique opportunity to be a credible voice in the developing of national church planting platforms. The fact that at least 20 European nations are in the process of developing a national church planting process is evidence that God is doing something unique in this decade in the area of church planting. By giving to this project you can help ECM develop National Church Planting Platforms and accelerate the multiplication of new churches. The long-term impact will be a substantial increase in the number of disciples and Churches all across Europe.
The total we hope to raise through ECM is: €10,000 each year
Use the donate button on this page to donate to ECM International or click on the country below to donate to this project through your local ECM office: Australia/New Zealand - Brazil - Britain - France - Ireland - The Netherlands - Spain - USA
- A view of an afternoon session of the church planting consultation in Tanzania. 5 Nations were represented and the outcome was 5 vision statements of how to accelerate church planting in their respective nations.
- An important part of the “Accelerating Church Planting Project” is providing effective training systems. This picture was taken as a cluster of church plant teams were sharing their visions with one another at an M4 Learning Community in Spain.
- Reaching a whole nation is accelerated when key leaders of each province get together to pray, plan and discern God’s leading. This picture is of the leaders in the Province of Castellon in Eastern Spain.
- The essential ingredient for accelerating church plating is church planters who are passionate about seeing new Christian fellowships established such as Christian (left) who is planting a church in Asturias, in the North of Spain.