Monitor/Educator at Rehabilitation Centre
- A largo plazo
- 2-5 years, 5 years or more
The Buen Samaritano Rehabilitation Centre is situated near to Pozoblanco in the Córdoba province of Spain. Several ECM workers are actively involved in this centre. The centre aims to prevent alcohol and drug consumption, support drug addicts and their families, and assist with the reintegration of former addicts into society. The centre has a vegetable garden, greenhouse and olive orchard. The residents work in these areas as part of a program based on occupational therapy. We are looking for monitors/educators to assist in the rehabilitation. As the centre caters for male residents only, it would be ideal if these roles were carried out by men.
- You have the relevant experience and training. Skills in areas such as building maintenance, electricity, car mechanics and construction would be beneficial.
- You're able to relate to individuals dealing with addiction and similar issues.
- You speak Spanish or are willing to learn the language.
- You are an active member of your church.