Seeing Churches Planted in Ireland
- A corto plazo
- Ferrybank and Claremorris
- 1-3 months, 1-2 years, 6-12 months, 3-6 months
ECM Ireland is in the process of establishing a new church plant in Claremorris, Co. Mayo, as part of the Calvary Mission network of new church-plants in the West of Ireland. The main focus is evangelism and getting to know the local people and the local area.
In Ferrybank, Waterford City in the South East, the church plant seeks to grow by sharing our life and the gospel with others in the community and pursuing further opportunities with children's and youth ministry.
Do you want to be part of what the Lord is doing in Ireland?
• Have you got 6 months to 2 years to spend being part of God’s work in Ireland?
• Are you gifted in evangelism, youth or children’s work, or music?
• Is making new friends something you enjoy?
• Are you independent and happy to live on your own?
• Do you have the ability to be flexible, patient in a new the culture and willing to learn?
Or you could be involved in a shorter month-long trip, where you might be involved in literature distribution, door to door evangelism, music ministry, preaching, bookshop experience, practical help, administration and much more. One month trips are possible to the Claremorris project, as part of the Calvary Mission network.
Longer internships and suitable training are offered both in Claremorris and Ferrybank.
ECM is offering a great opportunity for you to discover your gifting and place within the Kingdom of God. For more information click on ‘Apply for this service opportunity'